Homeschooling. How do others do it and how will you do it? How do other parent teachers not be viewed as parent or teacher all the time? What about the social scene your kid will miss out on? Where are all the resources for this? The studies on it? I’m looking for the guides that show me what to do, what’s needed and what’s best for my little’s, where are they? I haven’t found much so far but here are some resources to take a look at and questions to keep in mind during your homeschooling adventure.
- They have an easy to navigate website, what with the new to homeschooling button right on their front page. Homeschooling advocates and information for the new to homeschooling crowd. via HSLDA— http://www.hslda.org/default.aspx
- Maybe you are looking for help or to help via The Home School Foundation— http://www.homeschoolfoundation.org/
- Resources and guides for you via— http://www.homeschool-how-to.com/home-school-resources.html
- The home-school option without becoming the teacher via Discovery K12— http://discoveryk12.com/dk12/
- My Personal Fave. I really love the system and layout plus it’s great when you have more the one little to home-school via— http://allinonehomeschool.com/how-to-use-this-curriculum/
- Do you need worksheets? Maybe you miss placed yours or something because accidents do happen so here’s a great resource. Printable Worksheets via— http://www.helpteaching.com/free-printable-worksheets.htm
Best of luck to you and them!
Keep an eye on this post as it may be updated.